Full-Time IT & Accounting Assistant
- Programming and placement of portable POS terminals for events.
- Maintaining accurate inventories of POS equipment.
- Troubleshooting POS systems during events & arranging for repair of broken units.
- Removal of POS equipment from retail locations at the end of events & returning equipment to storage.
- Assist with troubleshooting & maintenance of approximately 20 desktop computers & peripherals (printers, scanners, etc.).
- Assist with troubleshooting & maintenance of cell phones, Blackberries, etc.
- Processing of accounts receivable payments.
- Contacting clients with regards to outstanding balances.
- Other duties as needed including but not limited to: filing, assisting with cash pickups, signing in temporary employees, general accounting help, etc.
- High school diploma (college degree preferred).
- Experience with PC troubleshooting (software & hardware) as well as basic networking knowledge a must.
- Experience with POS systems strongly preferred.
- Accounting experience preferred.
22,040 total views, 1 today